Options

Ability to mark a business I'm collaborating on as Primary

BranchBranch Member Posts: 2

I am collaborating on a business using wave. I would prefer to not have to select the business everytime I open the wave portal because by default it uses "Personal" as the primary and I can't set a collaborator business as my primary even though I have admin permissions. I don't the use personal section in wave so its a nuissance to have to select it everytime. Is there is there a reason for this? It can't be that hard to add this feature.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Branch . To be fully transparent, I'm not sure what the reason behind this is, although I would assume it's security related (although you already have access to the account so maybe not?)

I can definitely pass your feedback onto the appropriate team so they know we have a user reaching out about this. Thanks for the feature idea, it's much appreciated!

• Options
    SomeoneSomeone Member Posts: 1

I believe as you are admin and not the Primary user, is the reason why you may not be able to set the business as primary. As it is just a matter of going to Menu-> Manage Your Profile -> Businesses -> Click on the STAR SYMBOL next to the business you want set as your PRIMARY BUSINESS. Hope this helps!*

• Options
    BranchBranch Member Posts: 2

@Someone I can only do that with a business I have created but as a collaborator the business doesn't have that option. Seems arbitrary.