Options

Approving draft invoice

dezbeandezbean Member Posts: 1

I keep receiving an error message when I try approving draft invoices so can't proceed further. What could the issue be? Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    HaeleneHaelene Member Posts: 3

Hi, my invoices have not been emailed? I renewed my primary email address recently.

• Options
    hushbeatzhushbeatz Member Posts: 3

Hi, I'm having the very same issue as of this morning. Trying to record an invoice payment manually and getting the message, "Oops! There was an issue with recording your payment. Please try again." Is this not fixed as yet?

• Options
    James1980James1980 Member Posts: 6

I am getting am error "Oops! There was an issue with recording your payment. Please try again."

I have always been recording payments with this method so cant really understand what im doing wrong.

• Options
    aniaania Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue with approving the draft for an invoice. maybe it's some general problem with the system as we both have the issue today...

• Options
    vcmgraphicsvcmgraphics Member Posts: 1

I am getting error messages with this too and linking transactions to invoices. Wonder if there is issues at Wave??

• Options
    RudyIndievidualsRudyIndieviduals Member Posts: 1

Same problem as @dezbean here - Is there the issue please ? Thanks.

• Options
    virtualnaomivirtualnaomi Member Posts: 2

I have the same issue.
    both in the app as in different browsers.

• Options
    chickenladychickenlady Member Posts: 2

Me too - this is anurgent problem which requires a quick response from Wave please!

• Options
    MichaelZMichaelZ Member Posts: 1

Getting Oops! There was an issue with approving your draft. Please try again.
    Got it initially for duplicated invoice with minor editions.
    Tried to create new invoice - same result unfirtunately.
    Pls help (:

• Options
    ASPSASPS Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

Hello @ZoeC,
    I'm having the same issues. I've tried everything you have suggested, but the "Oops! There was an issue with approving your draft. Please try again" message still appears.

(Also, I have not copied and pasted anything from excel or another document to the invoice.)

edited September 26, 2019
  • Options
    Candice90Candice90 Member Posts: 1

Hi, I am having the same problem too. I am not able to save the transaction that i have done. System keep show error message.

• Options
    bcasfbcasf Member Posts: 1

Hi,
    I am new to Wave. Started using for a client who require report byt his Friday.

Spent about 8 hrs of last night entering data.
    Tonight started entering payments, about half way through and started getting this same error message:
    "Oops! There was an issue with recording your payment. Please try again."

Tried Android App "Invoices by Wave" to record the payment "Unable to record payment Internal server error [DISMISS button]"

Tried Accounts Transactions: "There was an error saving."
    Transaction with zero amount and blank description added

Tried different customer, different account, different payment method, same thing.

Switched back to the Invoices page, invoice shows as paid but the Cash balance is off the payment amount.

cleaned cache, flush dns, different browsers, remoted in to office with different ISP.
    I wish I should have used my Quickboks for this client. Absolute waste of f my time. Definitely not reliable. I praised this software to my clients as I was impressed with the features, but not anymore.

Tried entering negative invoice following error:
    Oops! There was an issue with approving your draft. Please try again.

edited September 26, 2019
  • Options
    SteelrepSteelrep Member Posts: 7

Same issue are you guys working on something I can’t seem to record payments

• Options

It’s end almost end of month need to reconcile and I cant seem to record payments please do something fast

• Options

Same issue while using the mobile platform have tried with a different browser as well same issue cant record payments

• Options

Cant record payments in using mobile , pc , even different browser tried login out and login in again nothing

• Options
    ASPSASPS Member Posts: 13 ✭✭

I'm having the same issues. I've tried everything, even on separate browsers, but the "Oops! There was an issue with approving your draft. Please try again" message still appears.

(Also, I have not copied and pasted anything from excel or another document to the invoice.)

• Options
    Duncan_BellDuncan_Bell Member Posts: 1

Not helpful at all. I can't record a payment or approve a draft. Everything was working yesterday and now not. This is not good for business

• Options
    elihigh2018elihigh2018 Member Posts: 1

Everytime I to approve the draft of the estimate to turn into an invoice, I get a message back saying it's unable to approve it at this time and to try again later....l keep trying and get the same message...whats going on?????

• Options
    Buttonmiup_8783Buttonmiup_8783 Member Posts: 2

hi i am new to Wave. just created my account today. got the same error as everyone above. can you please help?

• Options
    UnderdogUnderdog Member Posts: 1

I'm having the same problem - can't approve my invoice!

• Options
    JazzsingerJazzsinger Member Posts: 2

I cannot process payments or approve draft invoices all of a sudden. Was working this morning and now not.

• Options

I have exactly the same problems as Duncan_Bell and @andrew_wall80 . It is the end of the month and I do not know how to get help!!

• Options
    Buttonmiup_8783Buttonmiup_8783 Member Posts: 2

helo @ZoeC

i m having the same issue with approving my invoice draft.
    i created it from scratch but still having issues. please help. thank you

• Options
    KarmaDiving_13KarmaDiving_13 Member Posts: 3

Hello,
    I can't record payments or approve drafts. Error message from the website something isn't working.
    Thanks

• Options
    Penny_B2019Penny_B2019 Member Posts: 1

I have the same problem today. Invoicing has worked perfectly until today. I am unable to approve a draft invoice although everything appears to be correct.

• Options
    entrapnetentrapnet Member Posts: 1

yeah i also have this problem! help

• Options

So .... is there anybody out there that can help us with this problem???

• Options
    gregmelsongregmelson Member Posts: 2

Same issue

• Options
    joey_tpmjoey_tpm Member Posts: 1

help! I have the exact same issue as @Jessicalimaa and need to solve it ASAP!

This discussion has been closed.