CSV imports (G Suite plugin) not fit for purpose

nadworksnadworks Member Posts: 31 ✭✭

You've got to please work on your date conversion/readability. Since you've switched off support for Europe, I have to manually import CSV statements from 4 different banking institutions, which is painful enough. But I've only just realised that your G Suite import plugin is not capable of reading dates correctly. That's a major issue because it ends up scattering imports all over the transactional feed once imported. How can this slip through your net???? Please check this.

Comments

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @nadworks! Thanks for reaching out. It looks like you are currently working with a member of the team to resolve this! You're in good hands :)

• nadworksnadworks Member Posts: 31 ✭✭

This is a bug in your system whereas dates - though initially accepted correctly - then get twisted during transfer, which Aislinn confirmed.

This is not helpful and sadly yet another spanner in the works for us Europeans who have just lost bank feeds. It's odd because we are likely to be the main users of the manual imports and now it's our date format that's not supported. Very disappointing.

It would be great if this could be looked at and get fixed by your developers. I've been with WAVE since 2012 and have invested a lot of time in it. Switching to a new platform is extremely costly for me as a sole trader. I'd hoped loyalty counted for something.