Missing receipt

AlijcAlijc Member Posts: 9

Hi,
My download into csv file is missing at least one receipt. I can see the receipt in the receipt section online, but when the csv is exported it does not exist.
Can anyone help?

Comments

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @Alijc! When you do the export under: Settings > Data Export are you selecting 'Export Receipts as a ZIP file' or 'Export all transactions'? If you are exporting transactions as a CSV file, is there one receipt transaction missing? If so, it may have been deleted accidentally, so you can re-create the expense transaction. If not, let us know and we would be happy to dive into this a bit deeper. If you can provide any screenshots from your account (blur out any sensitive data) that would be useful to help us see what is happening!

• AlijcAlijc Member Posts: 9

It is a csv file, and yes, the receipt transaction does not show in the csv file. The receipt is definitely still there as I can see it under receipts.
    I think it is down to an error in the receipt info- for some reason it is showing 2 lines and 2 values for vat. Not sure why this means it should be missed off the csv file though?
    I will delete the receipt, and upload again.
    It would be good if we could go in and alter details of receipts after they have been submitted, rather than deleting and re-uploading - is this not possible?
    Thanks

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Alijc . Good idea, I'd try reuploading and seeing if it appears in a new csv export.

Currently there's no way to edit the receipt transaction once it has been uploaded, but I'll pass your feedback onto the team!