Edited invoices

WernerMusicWernerMusic Member Posts: 1
We run a music studio and send out monthly invoices to our clients. Sometimes those invoices need to be changed due to cancellations or sickness, etc... When I send the original invoice, a unique blink is created for the customer to view it at. When I edit an invoice, it appears that a new link is created that directs to the new, edited version, but the original is still able to be viewed (same invoice number, different monetary values.)

This is causing confusion and delayed payments for me, how do I get around this?

Comments

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @WernerMusic and Welcome to Wave's Community Forum!

I've taken a look at the issue that you have presented and tested it in my test account to see how it performed there. It looks like while the information summarized in the initial email shows the old amount due, after being edited and clicking the link, the edited invoice shows correctly. The reason for this, is since the email has been sent, the body of it cannot be edited, but rest assured that the link leads you to the online edited invoice.

If you believe that to not be the case, feel free to attach some screenshots of the issue and we can start to dig in more closely! :)