Estimate location

PaulwillierPaulwillier Member Posts: 5
Hi I've used wave apps to write an estimate, I did the work a while ago but let the job wait while I went to do another reno, went back to finish the first job so I could invoice and I cannot find out how to pull up the estimate to turn it into an invoice. I've looked through the mobile wave invoice, and I've went through the waveapps software on my computer and still cant find anything. Also went though my emails to see if it sent me a copy and cant find one. Is there something I'm missing? I'm about to message the customer back to get them to resend it back but that seems extremely unprofessional. Hoping someone has some insite jnto this problem. Thanks

Comments

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @Paulwillier. You should be able to convert an estimate into an invoice through the Wave web-app (i.e. through waveapps.com). Since we do not currently have an Estimates mobile app, you won't be able to complete it there.

You can navigate to Sales > Estimates and select the drop town arrow to the right of the estimate. There you will have the option to convert the estimate into an invoice.

One thing to note is that when you convert an estimate to an invoice, it will first be a "draft" invoice until you approve it. Once approved, you can then send the invoice to your customer.

Hope this helps :)