Payroll by Wave: Bank holiday direct deposit timelines

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imagePayroll by Wave: Bank holiday direct deposit timelines

Holiday bank closures will impact timelines for your employees to receive direct deposit. Below, we’ve listed the dates that banks will be closed in Canada and the United States so you can plan ahe...

Read the full story here

edited October 6, 2019 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• questions4uquestions4u Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I’m an employee and our Ontario based company uses Wave. With the upcoming thanksgiving holiday falling on a Monday, and payday being Tuesday the 15th, when should I expect funds to be available? I bank with TD Canada and 100% of the time the funds are available in my account the day before payday, occasionally earlier. Can I still expect it Friday? Do you send out reminders to those managing payroll to process early for the holiday??
  • questions4uquestions4u Member Posts: 2
    Do you guys respond here?
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @questions4u

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry we're dealing with a bit of a back log in our community at the moment. When it comes to sharing information with an employee, I'm a bit limited unfortunately, as we are only able to share more info about the account and the direct deposit processing if you were the employer. What I can tell you is that most banks who process EFT's (Direct Deposits) the day before will often continue on this timeline of processing. You can expect to be paid on time despite the holiday in place.