Complete your tax profile

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageComplete your tax profile

Now that you've entered all employee details, Wave can calculate the employee portion of taxes. Completing your tax profile is the next step – this allows Wave to calculate your portion of payroll ...

Read the full story here

edited October 7, 2019 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• Latita2019Latita2019 Member Posts: 1

Good Morning
    When will payroll be available in South Africa?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Latita2019

Unfortunately this is something we don't have the answer to. Currently payroll is only available in North America. This is mostly because when it comes to dealing with tax regulations, it's much easier for us to file remittances and connect with banks to deposit funds into in a timely manner.

My apologies I don't have an answer for you. But we appreciate you reaching out and letting us know that this feature is something that you'd like to see expanded to other continents.

• pathayspathays Member Posts: 4

I have three risk codes for my business. How do I go about that?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @pathays , I'm unfamiliar with what risk codes are. Can you explain further so we can advise for you?

• pathayspathays Member Posts: 4

Washington L&I. Your an admin? Hmmm....

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @pathays , as we on the support team aren't accountants or CPAs and we offer support for both Canada and the US which has varying taxes both provincial and state-wide, I'm afraid that we can't stay up to date on the tax protocols of each region.

If you'd like to give me some more information on how these tax codes are used, I'd be more than happy to advise!

edited April 12, 2021