Options

Connecting to Stripe in Malaysia

simplyenaksimplyenak Member Posts: 3

Stripe has just been released in Malaysia and I wanted to grab this opportunity to start using Wave, until I realized the integration isn't available for me. I have the location and currency set correct, still no stripe integration is visible in the list.

Any idea how I can get this to work?

Comments

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @simplyenak! Thanks for reaching out to us! It is great to hear that Stripe is now available in Malaysia! Because this is a recent update, Wave has not yet built out the necessary functions that would allow credit card processing to work in your account. I do not have an ETA on when this would be available. I'm sorry I do not have better news for you right now, but hopefully we are able to build this out soon! If you have any other questions we are happy to help :)

• Options

Hey @EmmaP thanks for your response. I realized my response was pretty quick after the announcement from Stripe. Is it possible to get an update when you do get this implemented?

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @simplyenak. Full transparency, it's likely that we're not going to have the Stripe integration for our users in Malaysia anytime soon. If this becomes added to the integration, we will let our users know and updated the current help centre content revolving around Stripe countries, so keep your eyes peeled!

• Options

Thanks for the transparency @JamieD

• Options
    ShengSheng Member Posts: 1

I really hope Waveapps can look into the Malaysia market to receive payment. Currently it is quite a painful way to update the payment.