Missing invoices

ShoshShosh Member Posts: 3

Hi, has anyone experienced this problem?
I just logged on and all my previously sent invoices are gone and unsent drafts.

Comments

• Alyssa42Alyssa42 Member Posts: 1

Yes for me too! All invoices are gone!

• ShoshShosh Member Posts: 3

OMG! this is nuts... I'm panicking

• gsoriagsoria Member Posts: 4

I already issued 4 invoices, but this month I logged in my account and it was weird that I had to re-create my template (with my logo and pick the colors) and when I tried to issue the invoice, the number reset to #1 and then, I checked my invoices and there are not listed in all invoices. I'm worry about what happened and the fiability of my data on the platform.

edited October 10, 2019

If I go in the dashboard, and I click in Profit & Loss, View Report with the range 2018-10-10 to 2019-10-10 I see the net profit according to all the issued invoices. If there I click in Income, sales it point me to an Account Transactions report, and there I see all my invoices, but when I tried to click on one of them, I have error

The page you tried to visit doesn't exist
    This is usually caused by an incorrect or outdated link.

Use your browser's back button and try again, or try one of the following:

Wave home page
    Sign in
    Wave Community
    Help Center
    Error code: 404

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @Shosh and @Alyssa42 Thanks for reaching out. This seems to be an incident that our Team has diagnosed and is currently working on a fix for. They have assured us that the data has not been compromised and is a visibility issue. Once I have more information, I'll be sure to update you and I'm really sorry about the heart attack @Shosh !

• ShoshShosh Member Posts: 3
    Jordan,
    Thank you for the prompt response. I appreciate your team looking into this. I was frantic!

Thanks @JordanD for your response, I'll be pending to the fix for this issue.

• ScrewdattScrewdatt Member Posts: 0

Yesterday, I had several invoices waiting to be paid out... Today, ALL of them are gone. Is anyone else experiencing this? It has kept all my clients and my products but no invoices.

I have tried verifying my email again, logging out and back in, checked both of the access points (App and website on phone and pc).

Any other suggestions?

I have contacted support as it is extremely important to recover them as i need to be paid lol. I will update you once I hear back, but would love to hear ways to fix this if possible from my end.

• rmeralirmerali Member Posts: 5

Is there an ETA for the fix?

I checked my invoices, and now, I see all the old ones, but not the invoice issue yesterday :(

edited October 11, 2019
  • JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey everyone, this issue has since been resolved and I do appreciate your patience/understanding in this situation.

@gsoria I'm afraid that since you created an invoice during a period where the data was missing, it will need to be recreated -- apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused during this time.