Duplicate transactions EVERYWHERE

2»

Comments

• lenniellolenniello Member Posts: 2

Thank you so much for your response. Unfortunately, I have played with it for days now otherwise I see how your suggestion would work. I will definitely keep it in mind in case something like this happens again.

• rwall88rwall88 Member Posts: 11

Wave's bank automatic connections feed is creating duplicate transactions. One transaction will be in the correct checking account and the other duplicate transaction ends up in any of my other accounts. Sometimes they end up in other checking accounts and sometimes they end up in credit card accounts. These are not new bank connection feeds. Why is this happening all of a sudden?

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @rwall88! Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your bank connection. It looks like you are currently in touch with a member of our team in regards to this! I'll leave you to troubleshoot it through there. You're in good hands!

• ClarkeyClarkey Member Posts: 16

Just experienced the same issue. Hope this gets sorted!

• BritterBritter Member Posts: 5

No word yet. I wonder how they will fix it?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Britter . Can you further explain where you think these transactions are from? You mention that these are all expense transactions. Is it possible that you marked numerous bills as paid which created the duplicate transactions? If not, let me know where you think these transactions are coming from so we can investigate further.

@Clarkey Are you transactions specifically purchases/expenses as well? Or is it all of your transactions/also income transactions? If you give some more information on this we can definitely take a further look at what's going on!

These transactions from what I've seen are from credit cards and are duplicate transactions. I didn't mark anything other than pull them over.

Is there anyway to get rid of them without deleting each one

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@Britter iff you believe that there are multiple duplicates, you can merge them together so that no deleting is needed. This will ensure that the amounts are not double-counting on your reporting. If you are able to upload a screenshot of the duplicate transactions, this will help with me being able to let you know of other next steps to potentially stop the behaviour from happening.

That still involves merging an entire year of transactions...I went through and deleted the duplicates.

• kadoonyckadoonyc Member Posts: 2

Hi @AmandaK
    We have been spending many unnecessary working hours from back to year 2019 to 2021, just to sort and clean up our duplicated expenses. These duplicate transactions are mostly occurred from our Credit Card, and this is very frustrating as there is no human support from Wave to resolve this matter. We have checked our account and bank connection links, there are correct and no error. My team is even ready to move to another accounting platform, if this problem keeps on happening without any resolution. Please help! and contact us at hello@kadoonyc.com

edited September 30, 2021