Options

Invoices disappeared

RCarboRCarbo Member Posts: 1

My invoices dated before the first of Jan 2019 have disappeared.

I've cleared the filters and they still don't appear. I've then set the filters to a date range before Jan 201 9 and they also don't appear.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @RCarbo . Wave will never delete your information without your authority to do so. Take a look at the article below which will troubleshoot some basic methods of missing info. If you find that it didn't help and you're still looking missing the info, feel free to reach back out and we can take a further look!

https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005756506-What-to-do-if-you-can-t-see-your-Wave-data

• Options
    kcTorontokcToronto Member Posts: 3

I have the exact same problem. I can only see the most recent 12 (of 100+) invoices. I still have all of my receipts and transaction data, but nothing regarding invoices, and historical customer activity. All filters are cleared. Is this a bug?

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @kcToronto . This may be a browser issue preventing you from viewing other pages with your invoices. Please ensure that you're using Chrome, and if this doesn't work, try accessing through incognito mode.

• Options
    kcTorontokcToronto Member Posts: 3

Hi @AlexL I just tried that and it dod not work. I can see everything else, estimates, receipts, transactions, but I am missing dozens of invoices. Any thoughts? It says no invoices found for my clients, but that obviously not the case. Thank you.

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @kcToronto, for troubleshooting's sake, are you trying to access invoices that have already been paid? Have you ensured that you're clicked into the 'All Invoices' tab of your Sales > Invoices page? If you are, and you're still not seeing those invoices, feel free to shoot me a DM and we'll take a closer look into this together.

• Options
    LizardBiggsLizardBiggs Member Posts: 2

This is how I found my missing invoices. When you look at the page with the invoices, look just above the columns. There are headings..."status, Due, Date..." etc. Above THAT, are the words, "Unpaid, Drafts, ALL Invoices." Unless you click, "All Invoices," the default is to only see the unpaid ones. Pretty dumb, but that was the problem for me. Let me know if this helps!