American Express Not Connecting

2»

Comments

• k2d2k2d2 Member Posts: 2

Still no luck. Amex credit card accounts are not syncing

• MikeWestMikeWest Member Posts: 1

Wave Team: What is going on? Unacceptable that this outage has been going on for more than a week and no absolutely no response.

• TSLtrekTSLtrek Member Posts: 3

Amex not updating for me either...can we get a status??

11/29/21 - update...transactions are importing again for me.

edited November 29, 2021
  • cmata1974cmata1974 Member Posts: 2

It is now January and Im having this issue. I was able to connect the account but it will not sync and update with new transactions.....

January 3, 2022 update - transactions finally synced but the dates on wave do not match the dates on the actual amex website.

January 25, 2022 update - transactions are still taking days to sync. This does not happen on Quickbooks.

edited January 25, 2022
  • TSLtrekTSLtrek Member Posts: 3

Back to no downloads...been 3 weeks now. Got the message to reconnect a couple of times...did those...still nothing

• JacksonJackson Member Posts: 1

I've been having difficulties for the past 2 months. The connection will stop importing transactions and disconnect. I'll reconnect, but nothing gets imported. I have several 1-2 week gaps with no transactions being imported. **Can we get an update on WHEN this will be fixed? **

• seanm028seanm028 Member Posts: 2

It's common for my Wave account to go through periods of 2–3 days where it doesn't import any Amex transactions, but I'm at about a week now with no syncing. Hoping for a solution.

• curved_anglescurved_angles Member Posts: 2

I can not connect American Express. Any pointers?