Options

Help receiving payment

FernServices_1FernServices_1 Member Posts: 1
I call the phone line and it's unavailable. I got to live chat and it's unavailable. I email and get no reply. Im just trying to figure out why they are withholding payment. Its got to the point where I'm having the customer cancel payment so I can actually get my money. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JessEmJessEm Member Posts: 3

Agree. I logged-in this morning and see the tax status of about half our employees has vanished /was changed... This caught my eye upon seeing the message, "Enter Missing Details" by their name... Nobody to contact about this... WHAT HAPPENED?? Were we hacked? A glitch? This is serious... And again, nobody to contact... To Wave: Please consider this message my due diligence, in the event that we incur a loss as a result, and need to peruse legal action legal action against you. You are hereby informed that we are currently experiencing a potentially serious issue.

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@FernServices_1 @JessEm I can see that you've both reached out to us via email support ticket, which is currently the only channel that we have open since there is a bank holiday in Canada (Thanksgiving) and a bank holiday in the US (Columbus Day). I will be responding to your tickets individually with more detail on how to proceed. Apologies for the inconvenience this morning/afternoon.

• Options
    Mikekirkwood1_Mikekirkwood1_ Member Posts: 2
    Ya I’d love to be put on that list as well.
    Setting up payments wouldn’t allow me to use a bank card, then using my ID lead me to the call support loop. Smh.
  • Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Mikekirkwood1_ . It looks like there was an issue with the ID so I've reset your application. You should be able to go back in and complete the necessary steps to submit your application (it will save any of your previous entered info so you don't have to re-enter it).