Options

Invoicing for partial payments

EverlastingEverlasting Member Posts: 1
Is there a way of invoicing for part of the total price ? We take a £50 payment upfront and the remainder one month before but it seems to only allow me to invoice for the full balance all in one go?!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @Everlasting! Thanks for reaching out! This Wave guide on how to handle invoice deposits and pre-payments should help you out here. It has a few options in there so choose which works best for you and your business when invoicing!

• Options
    MsBlissMsBliss Member Posts: 1

Hi, I think this feature needs some serious revisions. More and more clients are demanding that their accounting management requires our invoices issued from Wave to reflect the prepayment/deposit amount. For example 50% payable now = the amount showing up
    Because some clients who don't receive our invoice via Wave, we had to export it as PDF and it does not show up that deposit payable amount. And having it on NOTES is not sufficient.

thanks.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @MsBliss

First off let me apologize for the delay in our response as we are currently dealing with a major backlog in our support requests.

If you're not already following along in THIS THREAD ON DEPOSITS/PARTIAL PAYMENTS please feel free to check it out and contribute here!

Let me know if you have any specific questions. So far we don't have any updates on when this will be updated. Thanks so much for your contribution to our community.