Payout on hold for second time!

arkercreativearkercreative Member Posts: 3

I have been using Wave for 3 months now and have processes only 3 payments. Out of those 3, only one of them we had a good experience.

On the other two, Wave put the payments on hold for over a week. The one I'm currently having issues with is for a client that hired us, paid for the service, we already went and performed the service, the client liked the work and Wave is playing escrow and putting my business at risk.

We have employees and outsourcing that we hired for the service and we can't pay them. When talking to the chat they tell us they don't know what to do, the email conversation to solve the problem has been going for over a week now.

We have been taking out credit cards to be able to run our business and even getting a credit card has been faster than getting freaking wave to give us our money.

This is definitely the last time we're using this platform, stripe does the same job for the same price but they have good support and they don't play freaking hide and seek with our money.

Really hope someone can solve my problem...

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @arkercreative . I totally understand your frustration here! I see that the hold was resolved and your money should have arrived already. As we on the support team aren't apart of the Account Management team, I can't provide you any further insight into the team's decisions. If you do require any further info on this, I'd recommend reaching out directly to the Account Management team for more insight.

• arkercreativearkercreative Member Posts: 3

Don't worry, after 11 days I have received my payment and will now be closing my account and moving over to stripe. I strongly suggest other users to do the same...

• arkercreativearkercreative Member Posts: 3

I have lost almost 10% of the value of my transaction because of this delay.

• PerfectTouchPerfectTouch Member Posts: 1

I have to agree with arkercreative. I'm having the exact same issue. Payment was made 10 days ago and Wave has the payment on hold (with no anticipated payment date; the original date was today). It's cleared the customer's account so we can't even get them to pay via a different method. I definitely WILL NOT be using Wave for any of my businesses nor recommending it to others. I don't know why anyone would use Wave payments.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @PerfectTouch

I understand how frustrating this may seem and I sincerely do apologize about your experience with Wave Payment. Our accounts risk team works to ensure that you and your clients are safe and secure. They continue to monitor all transactions in Wave hoping to minimize chargebacks and protect you and your clients from fraudulent transactions being processed. In order to proceed you will need to followup with the email they sent you as this is their main form of communication. They typically respond within 24 hours but you can always chat in with us if you're noticing that the agent on your case has yet to respond. Once again I appreciate your patience and I assure you that our team is with you every step of the way.