Options

Roles Estimate

focusartfocusart Member Posts: 1

We have included an employee for sales and we want him to have access but only to estimates and not to all the other financial information of the business!

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @focusart.

There's currently no way to customize the access of your collaborators in that way. There are only 3 levels of permissions and they are outlined here.

• Options

Hi @focusart, just doing a bit of a follow-up.

We have been thinking about this for some time and I wanted to get a bit more information about your business and how this specific feature would help you run your business. Can you tell us a bit more about what this would allow you to do and why the current permission levels aren't enough?

The more information you can give us about how this would affect your business the better we'll be able to assess the priority on building a feature like this one.

• Options
    hussinyusofhussinyusof Member Posts: 4

Hi @Alexia,

I also wish for this flexibility. The reason for me is simply my sales guys should not have access to confidential financial information. And to have them use a different product just to send an estimate would be counterproductive.

thanks

• Options

Hi, @hussinyusof,

That's completely understandable. Thank you for your feedback. Can I ask what kind of business you run?

• Options

Hi @Alexia,

Sure, I run a company secretary firm which also provides book keeping services for our clients. I would like to have my partners/sales staff be able to issue estimates at least to prospective clients but I really don't want them to have access to my financials.

Thanks

• Options

Thanks for following up, @hussinyusof. While I can't make any promises, know that feedback from our users has a significant impact on what we choose to build next for Wave. Thanks again for taking the time to share yours!

• Options

That's all we can hope for :)
    thank you @Alexia