Options

Receiving payment to my bank

Grillslug_42Grillslug_42 Member Posts: 1
How do I send a payment that has been received to my bank acct? Already linked my bank

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Grillslug_42 !

It looks like the identity scan part of your Payments by Wave application didn't quite go through. I've gone ahead and reset your application, so you should be able to go ahead and re-attempt! It will likely ask you to scan your ID, like a passport or license (both sides), so I'd recommend having those handy.

Please note, this reset is only active for 24 hours, so the sooner it can be completed, the better!

We also have this awesome Getting Started with Payments by Wave guide, just for reference if you'd like it.

• Options
    Bang_crosby23Bang_crosby23 Member Posts: 0
    I have received notification from wave I’ve been paid, as I have my client but I have received nothing.
  • Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Bang_crosby23 . It looks like you're processing through our partner Stripe. As we do have very limited insight into your payment processing with them, feel free to reach out directly to Stripe Support where they should be able to help you determine when that payment is going to land.

• Options
    JameikJameik Member Posts: 1
    How many days is it supposed to take for the money from a paid invoice to transfer over to my bank? (I bank with NCSECU)