Options

Importing Customer CSV files

FirdausFirdaus Member Posts: 1

Im not able to succesfully importing my customer csv file.

1. I used the template from wave.
  2. Every column is filled in
  3. country and currency is in iso code.

I have checked everything and still get the unsuccesful page.
Does anyone know how can i fix this?

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Firdaus.

Could you share a screenshot of the error message you are getting?

I would recommend clearing the cache for your browser. Files in your browser cache can sometime interfere with a few of Wave's processes and clearing your cache may well solve this issue.

• Options

Hi @Firdaus.

Was the problem fixed?

If not, it might be because of small issues with specific characters. The easiest way to get around that is to copy your entire spreadsheet into a Google Sheet. Once that's done, download that document as a CSV and upload it to Wave.

Let me know how it goes.

• Options
    kerrykerry Member Posts: 2

Hi, I am having the same issue, I have tried EVERYTHING and still get an error message :(

• Options

Hi, @kerry,

It's difficult to say what might have happened without seeing some of that file for myself. You might find an answer to your issue on this page.

If you're still having issues, could you send me a private message with a few lines from your file in a screenshot? It'll help me get a better idea of what the problem might be.

• Options
    kerrykerry Member Posts: 2

Hi Alexia, after trying over and over again it cam down to a simple 1 letter mistake for the country code, all sorted now :)

• Options

Hi, @kerry,

It's always country codes, I swear! I'm happy to hear you found a solution. Thanks for letting me know!