Options

Additional Sign-In Options - Microsoft Account (Office365/AzureAD Single Sign-On)

tmacrrtmacrr Member Posts: 5

Are there any plans to implement a Sign in with Microsoft Account feature, specifically for Azure Active Directory/Office 365-based accounts?

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @tmacrr! Thanks for taking the time to reach out. Right now, there are no plans to implement sign in options with the accounts that you've mentioned, but I'd love to hear further how this could impact your business!

• Options
    ocxuallyocxually Member Posts: 7

AzureAD continues to be a highly adopted platform for managing identities for businesses. I would definitely like to see this added to the roadmap.

• Options
    tmacrrtmacrr Member Posts: 5

@ConnorM said:
    Hey @tmacrr! Thanks for taking the time to reach out. Right now, there are no plans to implement sign in options with the accounts that you've mentioned, but I'd love to hear further how this could impact your business!

Hello @ConnorM, in terms of simplicity, it would allow for a seamless single sign-on solution that businesses could use to sign into Wave, and allows for such actions as auditing to comply with regulations around access control for those of us in industries that require it.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @tmacrr

Thanks for this additional context. Currently this is not on our roadmap, but we always appreciate generated discussion around new feature ideas!