I unable to access bills on purchases lately these 2 days

REDHOLMESREDHOLMES Member Posts: 5

My purchase - bills is totally blank, can help me out..?

Comments

• REDHOLMESREDHOLMES Member Posts: 5

Hi.. I can't open the bills listing under purchase nor can I create new bill... may I know why and when will the problem will be solved...as my Accounts is due within this week :'(

Hello..As per the attachment, the purchase - bills module is total blank..

May I know when the issue will be resolve ...

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @REDHOLMES! This is definitely an odd one! I'm taking a look into this with my escalated teams, and I'll get back to you here as soon as I have an update!

edited October 28, 2019
  • matiskatimatiskati Member Posts: 2

Hi there! I'm having a similar issue where I'm unable to create any new bills for the past few days. I can input all info in the bill creation screen, but nothing happens when I click on 'SAVE'.

• neliodesaneliodesa Member Posts: 1

I have the same problem, but the ESTIMATES is blank, the rest like invoice, bills, etc is working... I cannot use Estimates on any of my accounts it give a blank page

Hello... @ConnorM @neliodesa @matiskati my problem is resolved. I can not access the purchase - bills on Chrome or internet explore . i am using windows 7.

but i can access on mozilla firefox after i download it from chrome (refer below) I wonder if this problem occured if Wave done any upgrade recently ? I am using Windows 7, how about others, comrade? Are you guys using windows 7 too?

but i can access on mozilla firefox after i download it from chrome (refer below)

edited October 29, 2019

Hey @REDHOLMES thanks for all of this context! Interesting that it's working on Firefox! Can you try opening this in an incognito window in Chrome? Also, can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies in Chrome and trying again? I'd be interested to see if that clears this up for you.

@neliodesa It sounds like this might be the thread you're looking for!: https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/6193/issues-with-estimates-invoice-logos-and-downloading-invoice-pdfs

@matiskati Sounds funky, can you provide some screenshots of this? Strange that you wouldn't be able to save any new bills, would love to dig into this with you!

Thank you for your reply, @ConnorM , yes I have open in an incognito window in chrome, also uninstall and reinstall chrom (of course the browser cache and cookies been cleared off).. also did not work.

I will glad if i able to open in chrome again in my windows 7 ,with ie 8.

• matiskatimatiskati Member Posts: 2

@ConnorM i cleared my browser cache and cookies and that has sorted out my issue - thanks!

@REDHOLMES i'm using firefox on windows10.

Hey @REDHOLMES! Thanks for reaching back out, I'm sorry that this isn't currently working on your internet explorer browser! That browser isn't one that's explicitly supported by Wave at this time, so I'd recommend moving forward with Firefox, as it's tough to troubleshoot when we can see that the browser is the issue. I'd say you might want to look into your browser's security settings in order to see whether or not there would be something that's blocking content on your Bills page!

@matiskati Thanks so much for letting me know! Glad to hear it!