Issues with estimates, invoice logos and downloading invoice PDFs.

2»

Comments

• ChrissChriss Member Posts: 1
    The sad thing is, the Wave Support Team has simply passed the blame onto Amazon without indicating when they think Amazon can solve the problem.
  • T_Holmes1T_Holmes1 Member Posts: 2

Tried clearing cookies and cahe

The issue remains as of this morning... Please assist urgently this is having a major impact on my business.

Regards

• Maid_Marian50Maid_Marian50 Member Posts: 2

@seekingbalance10 said:
    Hi there, it seems the logo functionality is broken. My logo used to appear no problem and no matter what logo I add and what format it is in the logo does not appear and there is a broken image link with no error message.

Mine too

• SuzetteSuzette Member Posts: 0

Good day,

Is anyone else having problems with their logos, doing estimates, and capturing bills?

• Maid_Marian50Maid_Marian50 Member Posts: 2

My Logo was perfect on my invoice but suddenly I cannot upload or see any logo. I also cannot export my invoice to PDF. Can anyone help please

• AmandaVACenturion123AmandaVACenturion123 Member Posts: 1

Why when trying to create a Estimate (Since Friday) from my laptop - The Estimate function not working at all. When selecting Estimates on the menu - it doesn't even refelct my Estimates done in the past? It give the option to Create Estimate but then just "hangs" without responding to create the estimate?
    Is Wave expereincng Technical difficulties or is it just me?
    If this is not the place for my question please direct me to the correct contact platform? Been strugging to find out?

• RJJ_01RJJ_01 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I am having trouble uploading my logo on one of the businesses linked to my profile. All the other businesses I work on are not a problem. I have tried various formats and sizes. I have tried on both my PC and app.
  • Andre_12345Andre_12345 Member Posts: 1

Any feedback on this yet? Cannot access Estimates.
    Regards,
    Andre.

• edward1965edward1965 Member Posts: 1

I am an admin on my account and it seems that I cannot fully access estimates. the page does not open up full. Previously had no problems accessing it. Every thing else works fine.

• KhayaCKhayaC Member Posts: 1

Experiencing the same problem- estimates are not working- cannot create new or load the current ones. Anyone with a solution out there?

• MiwixMiwix Member Posts: 4

Was this issue resolved? I am experiencing the similar issue. My estimates are not saving. I can edit but cannot SAVE.

Please Help.

• FAIncHaitchFAIncHaitch Member Posts: 1

Good evening
    I am trying to revise and create a new estimate and my estimate page
    is not loading, it is totally blank, I have cleared my Chrome cache, and
    still no luck
    Can somone please assist me

• RyanRSARyanRSA Member Posts: 5

My estimates page has being doing strange things for sometime now. Recently, I have been having to reload the empty page, to show my estimates. Yesterday and today though, nothing!

(UPDATE) All working fine again!

edited October 29, 2019
  • BreezieBreezie Member Posts: 1

Hi, i'm facing the same issue, is there a fix for this? tried different browsers and devices no luck

• DFmediaDFmedia Member Posts: 2

Good Day connorM all seems to be working now thank you!

• FAIncHaitchFAIncHaitch Member Posts: 1

I have not found a solution as yet... its very irritating cause i need my previous estimates to make sure that I am quoting like for like for all my clients, I really hope someone can help

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

@FAIncHaitch @Breezie I'v e merged your thread into this discussion. Check out the initial post to get a better idea on what's going on along with steps to troubleshoot.

• liezlcronjeliezlcronje Member Posts: 1

I have tried everything from saving the logo in a different format to compressing the file, but the logo still does not upload. PLEASE can someone assist me?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @liezlcronje

Since you're a South African user who may be affected by this same issue I've merged your post into this thread where you may find some helpful troubleshooting! Please refer to the first page of this thread!

• maoyawmaoyaw Member Posts: 0

Hi,
    We have been having an issue with the estimates page for the past week.
    All our previous estimates seems to have cleared or are not visible and creating a new estimate also leads to a blank page.

Nevertheless when we follow the link of previously sent estimate emails, we can load these estimates

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @maoyaw, thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing. It sounds like this may be related an issue we had recently with the Estimates page. I have merged your post with this thread that has instructions you can follow to try and resolve the issue! Click to the first page of this thread to view the steps and instructions.

This discussion has been closed.