Options

Wave Enhancement Requests

1stBalcoScouts1stBalcoScouts Member Posts: 1

Hi Team,
We love wave, but there are a few things that would make it even better for users!
Here are some suggestions:

0) Please stop hiding transaction descriptions!

Bank imports are showing numbers in transaction descriptions as XXXXXX, which is really annoying!
This prevents us matching customer deposits to invoices and membership numbers.

1) Bulk-delete customers

We can bulk import customer records, but there is no way to bulk delete them when (not if!) you make a mistake. It took me a few frustrating days to manually clear out hundreds of customers after I mistakenly connected my Google Contacts to wave.

2) Customer Account Credits

It would be fantastic if we could apply a credit to customer accounts AND be able to easily report on the accounts. I've yet to find a way to efficiently report "Balance by customer" (or similar).

3) Alternate/Additional Customer contact details

The ability to add additional email addresses to a customer record would be super helpful. You can manually add additional emails to the invoice, but it would be handy if these could be recorded on the customer's account and applied every time. The main purposes is to send an invoice to multiple recipients for the Customer. e.g. an AP email + approving manager.

4) Bulk issue invoices

The ability to create invoices that can be sent to multiple contacts at once, each with their own invoice number and payment links. e.g. Billing for subscription or recurring services.

5) Expenses

The ability to lodge, track and approve employee expense requests. Current workaround is to create the reimbursement as a bill, or just pay the cash and code it as an expense.

Thanks for your consideration.

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @1stBalcoScouts! This is really fantastic, I can tell that you've put a lot of work into this feedback, and these feature ideas. We absolutely appreciate it, and I can assure you that these will be things we consider for future iterations of Wave. Thoughtful, concise feedback like this is what helps us to create a product that continues to grow with its customer base. Wishing you all the best with the platform.