Stuck on welcome screen on dashboard

tomgriffithscreativetomgriffithscreative Member Posts: 2

Hi guys,

Just created a new business on Wave. And ive been through and customised invoices etc. Even sent some invoices, however the dashboard page is still stuck on the welcome page. "Where do you want to start?". Is there an easy way to disable this and get back to the regular dashboard?

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @tomgriffithscreative

This is a bit of an odd error. You've generated transactions but your dashboard is still not showing up?

What browser are you using? Check out this article to see what browser we support.

Can you also try some browser troubleshooting as well?

A lot of the time, this can be fixed by tweaking some things in your internet browser. Wave supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. We'd also recommend that you try using Wave with browser extensions disabled. If you have Chrome, try opening up an incognito window, logging into your Wave account, and try again (or if you have Firefox, open a private browsing window).

If that doesn't work, you may also need to clear your cache and cookies. You can read more about the browsers we support, and how to troubleshoot issues for your individual browser HERE. If you are still having problems or if you have any other questions, please get in touch.

• tomgriffithscreativetomgriffithscreative Member Posts: 2

Hi @BarsinA

I tried incognito mode and it made no difference. Along with a different browser. So realised it was more likely something in the application rather than the browser. I tried manually adding a transaction and it worked straight away.

I thought creating an invoice would create a transaction, but it seems the transaction only gets created when the payment is received. For some reason I thought it was accrual method. Just needed to chase some clients to pay... haha.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Sorted it now.