Email receipts not recognised/working

TGWTGW Member Posts: 2

Hi there,

I'm having issues with both app-scanned and emailed receipts not uploading or not uploading properly. Lots of receipts haven't been recognised at all, some suggest it can't read the attachment, some seem to just have disappeared... I've no idea what's going on but it's making doing my VAT return a bit of a nightmare!!! See the attached screenshot showing the many "processing" and empty receipt items.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Tom

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @TGW. I'm afraid the screenshot is too small to look into but I would love to get some more details on this. When it comes to emailing receipts, are you sending them as an attachment in a new email, or are you forwarding previously received receipt emails? Also, what about the file types of the attachments that are coming back with the error message that it can't be read?

We do have a checklist that you can follow in one of our Help Center articles that should make this process easier for you: https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035766272

In regards to the app scanned receipts, what's the exact issue that you're having with them. Are they not finishing the scan so that you can review them?

Let me know.