Duplicate bank entry while uploading

LohaniLohani Member Posts: 5
Hi Team,
From last one week I am trying to upload the csv file of my bank Statment for the last 6 month period. In last step it show the error message that we have observed that there will be some duplicate entry. You want to proceed or cancel. I choose to proceed then I saw that all most all the bank entry are uploaded double. I have deleted all the transaction and reploaded again but i am getting the same duplicate entry. Pls help me solve the isse.

Comments

• knittingtodayknittingtoday Member Posts: 1

I'm having the same issue. My bank downloads are all duplicating. Most of the transactions have "ACH processing Service Class: 200 Comp Name/id: XXXXXXX Discretionary Data: TRANSFER SEC : PPD PREARRANGED PAYMENTS/DEP Company Entry Desc: TRANSFER Des: 19/11/03 EED: 19/11/04 Set: 308 Individual Name: XXXXXXXXX"

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @Lohani & @knittingtoday! Thanks for reaching out here and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having. When uploading, are you using the CSV upload or are you using Wave Connect? Do you have any screenshots of the error you view? Just to confirm, none of these transactions are in your account previously, then when you upload it will create duplicates for all transactions? Let us know. We'd be happy to investigate this issue further with you!

• LohaniLohani Member Posts: 5

hi @EmmaP , yes i am uploading the CSV file only and not using wave connect. Today also while uploading, it show the same error. I had attached the screen shot for your reference. But today when I completed the uploading process by clicking on "yes,continue with the upload" option then it doesn't show any duplicate entries, which i had seen last week. Don't know, but look like the issue is resolved.