Options

delete multiple receipts at the same time

cedricvcedricv Member Posts: 2

Hey,

I did an automation mistake (with Zapier) and sent the same receipt about 200 times by e-mail...

How to delete dozens of the same receipt quickly?

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @cedricv.

Unfortunately, no. They'll have to be deleted individually. If it helps, the receipts won't be made into transactions until they're verified, so it'll just litter your Receipts page as opposed to hurt your accounting numbers. It's also possible that some of them won't make it to your account at all. Occasionally, large number of receipts sent together will fail uploading, when sent by email.

Can you let me know exactly what happened on your end? This might make for a good reason to explore bulk selection and deletion of receipts, and knowing exactly how it happened will help our product team assess whether or not they should prioritize this.

Keep me posted!

• Options
    JJOHNSJJOHNS Member Posts: 1

Would be great to be able to do bulk actions. In general, you need to be able to do this, whether it be to move them, assign a category or delete them.

• Options
    JohnBizJohnBiz Member Posts: 2

I have been with Wave since 2017 and now when I download my receipts, I still get every receipt instead of just the current month.
    Very frustrating. I would like to purge all previous years receipt images, hope someone in the know sees this