Old ‘Test’ invoice cannot be completely deleted from system.

AndrewGeorgeAndrewGeorge Member Posts: 7
I created a ‘Test invoice’ which still shows up as ‘Sales’ but it’s not in the system and I can’t access it yet it shows up in a report but not in the transactions.
How can I delete it completely
Really hope someone can help

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @AndrewGeorge . Can you confirm that there isn't a transaction which exists representing this sale in your Transactions page (Accounting > Transactions)?

When you view this item in your report, and you click on it, where does it lead?

• AndrewGeorgeAndrewGeorge Member Posts: 7
    Hi @AlexL,

In the transactions it does not show ...
    in the reports it shows under receivables, but clicking it leads nowhere (a missing page)
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @AndrewGeorge, can you send us two screenshots, one from before you click that link, and what the missing page looks like afterwards? That might give us some information as per what's happening here.

Hey @ConnorM ... thank s for your interest. Yes here is a file attached.

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @AndrewGeorge, that series of screenshots is great. I've gotten this escalated up to my teams - this looks like it could be a case that they're going to want to look into. I'll keep you updated here as soon as we hear more!

Hi @ConnorM , Thank you for your prompt response and I look forward to your updates.

Hey @AndrewGeorge . I noticed your ticket with Qais from our support team! Glad to see it got figured out :)

Hi @AlexL I don’t quite follow. Where do you see this ticket ?

@AndrewGeorge . My mistake Andrew, I think I mixed up a ticket of similar nature with what's going on with your account. I'm sending you a DM to follow up as I'll most likely have to follow up with the team to get this looked at.