Invoice Payment - server error message

StacyRStacyR Member Posts: 1

Multiple clients trying to pay their invoices and receiving Server error. On my dashboard in invoices it is showing as viewed in my payments it shows that the transaction went through multiple times for the same invoice. The client tried 3 times and there was 3 payments that went through.
I did a test and refunded one of the payments but it does nothing.

Can anyone help with this?

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @StacyR! I can see that you've raised a ticket with the team over chat! Looking forward to getting that resolved with you there.

• omnipolaccountingomnipolaccounting Member Posts: 3
    Has this been resolved?
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @omnipolaccounting , we don't have any sort of ongoing issues that would cause this at the moment.

This one is definitely bringing up an error. I believe they have been in touch? https://accounting.waveapps.com/invoices/b407006b-e732-4ba5-91b7-eaed10fd4e00/readonly/846335682262618894/bdbfdec58c894dd7a751ff03c0fa5e4c?utm_source=sent_record&utm_medium=email&utm_content=payments_avail&utm_campaign=button_cta
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @omnipolaccounting , what kind of error message is seen when paying? Can you send me a screenshot of it?

How do I do that? It is possible you can use this link, too? Just checked and same error message remains.
  • EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @omnipolaccounting! I was able to view the link you posted above. It looks like you are have an invoice for an amount lower than the credit card threshold. As your credit card processing is done through Stripe there is a minimum credit card transaction amount. Take a look at this link here to see what the minimum amount is: https://stripe.com/docs/currencies