Options

Payments

LynnHCMLynnHCM Member Posts: 2

I have been using wave for a few years now - i want to add a 'get paid' option/button to my invoices but don't see that option available to me - is it possible at all? I"m based in South Africa.
LYnn

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @LynnHCM! Payments by Wave is not an option that is currently available in South Africa. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

• Options
    AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

@LynnHCM

Hi Lynn, did you ever find a workaround? I also work with IT systems and there are ways to have a payment link on your invoice even if the payment system is not using Wave's payment system.

For example, if your merchant "pay now" link is on your invoice and if your bank feeds live into Wave, that is one way to reduce the amount of work to track payments.

Hope this helps a bit?

Let me know, thanks!

• Options
    LynnHCMLynnHCM Member Posts: 2

@AccountsPro said:
    @LynnHCM

Hi Lynn, did you ever find a workaround? I also work with IT systems and there are ways to have a payment link on your invoice even if the payment system is not using Wave's payment system.

For example, if your merchant "pay now" link is on your invoice and if your bank feeds live into Wave, that is one way to reduce the amount of work to track payments.

Hope this helps a bit?

Let me know, thanks!

Hello AccountsPro - No, i haven't found a work-around. I signed up for another paid invoicing system so i can utilize my payment buttons on my invoices. It's the difference between getting paid immediately vs next week maybe.
    Lynn

• Options
    AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

@LynnHCM Yip, the speed one gets paid makes all the difference. Glad you found a solution, sad Wave wasn't up to par for you.

Cheers !