waiting for support response?

bogdenbogden Member Posts: 3

hi, is this normal after new update that users dont get any help with fixing their account issues?

edited January 24, 2020 in Technical Support

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @bogden! Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry for the delay. I'd love to hear how we can help here!

• bogdenbogden Member Posts: 3

@ConnorM thank you for response.

All our accounts are not showing correct status after updates, im manually entering all transactions and one card is showing it has amount 5026.85, and in reality that account has 161.81.

Also when we enter transfers between 2 accounts its showing 4 transactions after review instead 2.

This is all giving us big headache. We basically didnt enter or used waveapp since start of November.

Nobody ever responded to email on support so hope we can get any help here?

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @bogden! So it sounds like a reconciliation would be your best bet here! This will help you to locate any missing or duplicate transactions in your account that could be impacting your account balances. To get started on reconciling I recommend taking a look at this Wave guide How to use account reconciliation.

If transfers are creating duplicate entries in your accounts, it may be that you need to delete them. This Wave guide goes over creating transfers and how to avoid creating duplicate entries: Transfers transformed.