wave app does not load on google chrome

agrussell1agrussell1 Member Posts: 2

For the last couple of days I have been attempting to login to the site and after the login page the rest of the site never finishes loading. It appears to be in some kind of loop that just keeps reloading.
between this image
and this image

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @agrussell1! Thanks for reaching out, this is definitely a bit of a tricky one! Can you let me know if you've cleared your browser's cache and cookies as of yet? Also, do you have any antivirus software currently running? Would love to know more about your current setup and if this issue is still happening for you.

• agrussell1agrussell1 Member Posts: 2

it appears that this may be a network issue with the company I am contracting for. If I disconnect from their network and use my hotspot everything displays correctly. Not sure what would cause that

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @agrussell1 . Let's try and go through some network troubleshooting:

1. If you're using a VPN, please disable it.
    2. Please power-cycle your modem and/or router. A great article that walks you through how to do this, and why it helps is available here: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-properly-restart-a-router-modem-2624570.
    3. Try connecting to a different network. The fastest way to do this is usually to tether to your mobile device.
    4. Disabling your antivirus software, or adding waveapps.com to your antivirus whitelist may also resolve the issue.