Options

Auto Fill Description when creating new accounting entry

JimBobJimBob Member Posts: 3

I use the Cash on Hand to record the weekly takings from the clubs that use our facility. The description of the entry is the same each week for the many clubs that use us. Could you include a feature like when you add the category to the transaction it auto filters the result. This would be useful even if it meant populating a separate section as these clubs pay cash on the night and are not customers like the ones that are invoiced. This feature request may not be for everyone so it should be considered as an option.
Regards
Jim.

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

@JimBob . Hey Jim, thanks for reaching out. I appreciate you taking the time to bring up this feature idea, while also writing about your flow and why this would actually apply to your business. This isn't currently on the team's radar, but I'll be happy to pass the feedback along.

• Options
    JimBobJimBob Member Posts: 3

Thanks for passing it onto the Team and although it would be nice it is not essential. Keep up the good work and pass on our appreciation to the team for the excellent system they have developed.
    Regards
    Jim.