How to change version of Wave from new version to previous version?

HyunjunKimHyunjunKim Member Posts: 1

There are some people who automatically have to use new version of wave especially for accounting feature. I would like to know whether we can change the version from new version to old.

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @HyunjunKim,

No, the migration to the new interface is final. We'll be migrating all of our users to the new version over the next few months.

Is there a particular feature you're missing or looking for? Maybe I can guide you in the right direction.

• jamesvandiemanjamesvandieman Member Posts: 1

Regarding the question posed HyunjunKim...the feature that I find is missed the most if the single page where you key in all of your period starting balances - including Equity and Liability accounts.

• Wavemike1944Wavemike1944 Member Posts: 8

Before upgrade wave was great and easy to credit. After upgrade the credit button is missing and I cant credit any more, terrible, please at least bring back that credit button. I sit here since hours and just cant credit anymore, what and how can I do that, horrible, was so easy before!!!!!!

• Wavemike1944Wavemike1944 Member Posts: 8

Would be rely nice if we could change or download the whole wave program back to before the upgrade was done just in case we don't like the upgrade and prefer the old version. I really liked the old version and really wish I could have that back. In transactions crediting by invoice numbers and Sales my red outstanding invoices don't disappear any more, all that was so logig and easy and perfect, wish you would never done the upgrade
    Mike Werner West Australia Perth.

• Prestige_AnniePrestige_Annie Member Posts: 1

I need to export data in csv format without the Business currency. The business currency make the number figure very difficult to read and sort.

• WavearoundWavearound Member Posts: 2

I would like to be able to see the amounts in the currency they were performed in and not converted. Transactions page was the only place I could do this.
    Furthermore, the new transactions listing page is mixed up on currency. It's as if the amounts before the upgrade are not consistent with amounts since the upgrade.
    Can someone help?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Wavearound . Your Transactions page will display the currency of the account itself, as your Wave accounts should reflect the real world value of your bank account.

In regards to the mixed up amounts, can you give me some examples of this? Feel free to add screenshots.