Live Chat has disappeared?

cwidcwid Member Posts: 2

I'm not sure what has happened but it appears live chat is no longer available. Does anyone know anything about this? I've tried searching for answers in the help sections and in this community, but cannot seem to find anything definitive. Live Chat is such a great tool, and one of the reasons I moved to Wave. It was very easy and helpful. I'm hoping that since HR Block took over that they didn't scrap the Live Chat.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @cwid

Our live chat support is available to active paying customers using our payroll product, or our payments by Wave and processing payments within 90 days. I apologize that you're unable to access this anymore but you should still be able to file a ticket through our website of course!

• CohcCohc Member Posts: 5

We are using your payroll service and every time I have tried to live chat, since our upgrade to the new platform in October, I receive the message "Our team is off training or recharging so we can better support you." Sending an email is great but not when I could use a simple Yes/No answer to a "Can this be done?" question. Is the live chat only available 9-5?

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Cohc! Sorry about that! Yes, our live chat is currently only available 9-5 EST

• CohcCohc Member Posts: 5

Any chance that will change in the future? I come in at 4 EST but it is past 5 by the time I get settled into bookkeeping.

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Cohc to be totally honest with you, I don't see that changing in the foreseeable future. We're based out of Toronto, Ontario, and we all work in the same building, from 9-5, or 10-6, EST. I'm sorry for the inconvenience - Wave's excited to have the ability to give you support in a place where we can just walk over to our development teams to have a discussion around something, if need be. Extending our chat hours would unfortunately usually mean outsourcing, which is not something we're keen on doing at present.