Options

Error previewing and creating invoices

NWbizNWbiz Member Posts: 4

I get an error when previewing a new invoice. I have tried several browsers, clearing the cache, a private window, and turning off all extensions.

Something is broken on this page
Our technical team has been alerted and is working on a solution
Error code: 4a5c7db4bbe7430993a09160da15ccb4

When I try to save a new invoice, I get this error message:

Oops! There was an issue with creating your invoice. Please try again.
Error: Could not save your invoice at this time. Try again.

Finally, I also get an error when I try to access the Invoice personalization settings.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @NWbiz

It sounds like the issue you're experiencing may be caused by your Network settings. There are a few troubleshooting steps to take that should resolve the issue.

1. If you're using a VPN, please disable it.

2. Please power-cycle your modem and/or router. A great article that walks you through how to do this, and why it helps is available here: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-properly-restart-a-router-modem-2624570.

3. Try connecting to a different network. The fastest way to do this is usually to tether to your mobile device.

4. If you're still having trouble, please make sure that your browser is compatible with Wave.

5. Disabling your antivirus software, or adding waveapps.com to your antivirus whitelist should resolve any access issues you're having with our integrations or third party modals (such as banking login info).

If none of these steps resolve the issue, please let me know and I'd be happy to help troubleshoot further.

• Options
    NWbizNWbiz Member Posts: 4

Thanks for your suggestions. I contacted a Wave rep via chat, and it turned out it was a technical problem on the server side. Now it's fixed!

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

@NWbiz

Glad to hear it :smile: