Wave Connect Not Syncing

keviraukevirau Member Posts: 9

Anyone else having issues with Wave Connect and Google Sheets. Usually works well, but today I am unable to update reports. Either no data at all, or only some data appearing on the sheet.

Comments

• keviraukevirau Member Posts: 9

Still not working.........

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @kevirau

We haven't heard of any issues so far with other users experiencing this issue, but just curious if you could shed some more light on this.

Is it still causing you troubles? Which browser are you using and have you cleared your cache/browsing data for some time? Also have you tried Chrome incognito mode?

Let us know if you're still having issues!

Hi, still the same issue. I have cleared cache and have tried with both Safari and Chrome Browsers. It was working great until a few days ago....

Update: When I run from 1 January 2019 to today nothing happens, however if I run 1 February to today the report works...... this does not help when I need to know YTD info as January is missing....

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

So just to clarify @kevirau , you're downloading data from Wave to Google Sheets? Are you getting an error message in Google Sheets when downloading the data? Also, about how many transactions do you have in the month of January that you're looking to account for?