Options

Sync with PayPal

Sandra_T80Sandra_T80 Member Posts: 3

I had some sales from PayPal last night that doesn't show. How often does Paypal sync with Wave? I'm a total newbie. :-)

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Sandra_T80! New transactions after your Paypal integration is set up may take a few days to show up. Anything extremely recent might just not have been processed yet!

• Options
    WaveEvaluatorWaveEvaluator Member Posts: 1

@ConnorM said:
    Hey @Sandra_T80! New transactions after your Paypal integration is set up may take a few days to show up. Anything extremely recent might just not have been processed yet!

Is there an actual set sync schedule?

I'm having issues syncing paypal data as well. It would be nice to have some insight into how the sync is expected to behave.

• Options
    Sandra_T80Sandra_T80 Member Posts: 3

I have not got any updates for 8 days now from PayPal...

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

@WaveEvaluator @Sandra_T80 Unfortunately there's no real timeline for how long the PayPal sync should take as each connection works slightly different. I would recommend attempting to 'refresh' the connection using the following instructions:

Click Integrations, then click the pen icon to the right of the PayPal integration to edit that connection. When you open this window you will be able to adjust the date field to import from one day prior to the date that the PayPal import stopped pulling in transactions. Doing this will act as a manual refresh and prompt the system to pull any transactions that have not been automatically imported.

edited January 6, 2020