Helping entrepreneurs in a township in South-Africa

SjoerdSjoerd Member Posts: 2

Hi!
We, a group of 5 are on a consultancy case for a small business in a township. They have little to no understanding of accounting though are able to run a successful business, so far. Is Wave suitable to help these entrepreneurs in this area? Is the Rand included in the software and integrated into the iOS and Android? Probably they'll use the mobile function the most. Curious for the input. Thanks!

edited March 30, 2021 in Using Wave

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Sjoerd. Glad to hear you're looking into our software. We're really proud of it and hopefully, it'll suit this business' needs.

Lucky for you, Wave is specifically designed to be approachable for business owners with little-to-no knowledge of accounting!

There are a few Wave features that are region-locked (payment processing and our payroll services), but everything else is available all over the world. Your best bet to find out if Wave is for you would be to make a free account and look around for yourself. We also do offer Rand as one of our currencies.

There's currently two apps for smartphones available: Wave Invoice, which allows you to create and manage invoices from your phone, and Wave Receipts, which lets you scan and upload receipts. Everything else has to be currently has to be managed through the webpage.

I'd recommend checking out this guide from our Help Center and maybe registering for our Getting Started with Wave free webinars.

If you have any other questions, let me know!

• SjoerdSjoerd Member Posts: 2

Thanks very much Alexia! We just presented it to our entrepreneurs through a free account and they like it.. So now it is up to them to do something with it. Thanks again!

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

That's great @Sjoerd! If you have time, I'd love to hear a bit more about that presentation and their business! And about your own consultancy business too!

I'd be curious to see how I can make Wave more attractive to your future clients.