Options

WE NEED SINGLE TOUCH PAYROLL

SamLSamL Member Posts: 1

Hi,
I am a new micro business owner in NSW Australia, and have been using Wave for about 6 months now and I'm starting to become familiar and happy the software (finance is not my strong side). But...as a business owner, we need to start doing Single Touch Payroll (STP) in Australia and it doesn't seem like Wave software is supporting STP.

So my question is, does anyone know if they are, and if not, is Wave looking at updating their software for Single Touch Payroll in the near future? Unfortunately, if they are not, my business, and I'm sure most businesses in Australia that happily use Wave will have to go elsewhere and I really don't want to.

I don't know where to go or who to ask, so I have sent a facebook message and posted here, but, please, if this affects you too, help me convince Wave to look at providing STP in their software so we don't have to leave.

https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/Single-Touch-Payroll/

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @SamL! Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, at present, Wave is not considering STP in our software. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

• Options
    MichaelPMichaelP Member Posts: 4

Me too. Same circumstances as SamL. Just received an email from my accountant saying it will be compulsory as of July 2020

edited March 19, 2020