Options

Cash Outflow Help

SpartanSpartan Member Posts: 2

Good day all,

Please can someone assist me as my cashflow has a cash outflow listed on the graph however I have not added any receipts/payments to my accounting. How do I find out where these outflows are coming from so that I can correct them.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Spartan , head over to the Reports > Cash Flow Report page to check out where this is coming from. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

• Options
    SpartanSpartan Member Posts: 2

Thank you Alex. However, I have only inserted one expenditure item and the cash outflow shows a different figure. Can this be caused by changing pricing on an invoice after saving it?

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Spartan! Can you show us exactly what that's looking like on your end, as well as where you're seeing that discrepancy? Would love to help!

• Options
    PR_LanguagesPR_Languages Member Posts: 4

I can see this post is very old but I'm having the same problem.
    Here are the two screenshots. I'm slowly losing my mind. How can I delete those outflows? I suspect they are from when I withdrew some money at the atm, but since the company changed I need a clean Outflow data

• Options

Hey @PR_Languages , to get rid of this you will have to find the transaction in your Transactions page and delete it. That will clear it from your outflow.

• Options
    > @AlexL said:
    > Hey @PR_Languages , to get rid of this you will have to find the transaction in your Transactions page and delete it. That will clear it from your outflow.

Hey @AlexL
    The page shows nothing

:(
  • Options

Hey @PR_Languages , can you send me a DM with some screenshots? They should indicate reports with no expenses showing at all for the provided periods. If you can send me this info I can escalate it to our engineering team to take a look as to why this is still appearing in your outflow.

Let me know!

• Options

@AlexL said:
    Hey @PR_Languages , can you send me a DM with some screenshots? They should indicate reports with no expenses showing at all for the provided periods. If you can send me this info I can escalate it to our engineering team to take a look as to why this is still appearing in your outflow.

Let me know!

I'm sending them now ;)

• Options

@AlexL said:

Let me know!

Axel I have just realized what it is. Wave calculates discounts as outflow money. I apologize