Options

How can we export all transactions and sync them with Google Sheets

bunce69bunce69 Member Posts: 2

Hello,

I saw the addons, Wave Connect, but unfortunately it doesn't seems to be the solution to my problem.

I would like to sync all transactions made through Wave, to a Google Sheet with all informations possible, as when we are performing this data export : https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017973892-How-to-export-your-accounting-data

Thanks for you help.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @bunce69! Unfortunately, that is not possible within the current build of Wave. Can you let me know why you'd like to do this? Would love to get context around how this can affect your business!

• Options
    bunce69bunce69 Member Posts: 2

Hello @ConnorM , thanks for your reply,

Because I would like to have all transactions sync automatically through Google Sheets to be able to customize and manage the datas with other applications.

I'm working on my datastudio reports.

Is there a chance to see this addon updated or this functionality available soon ?

Thanks.

Happy new year !!

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @bunce69 . This isn't currently on our roadmap for the short term but having this information in the community along with your reasons why, gives our product team a better understanding as to why this would be a good feature to implement. Thanks for this feedback and happy new year!

• Options
    FlopbotFlopbot Member Posts: 27

Hi @ConnorM and @AlexL

I too would love this ability! For one more use case, I want this feature - the ability to sync all Wave transactions with Google Sheets - to overcome some of the shortcomings of Wave. Wave (along with every other accounting software I’ve tried; around 12 of them) doesn’t offer the ability to easily predict future Cash Flow on a day-by-day basis, based on current transactions, future bills, future invoices, etc.

I use Simplifi by Quicken for my personal finances and it has this amazing feature…

As a VERY Small Business, I need to keep super close track of whether there will be enough money in the bank account in the next few weeks to cover the expenses coming due. A Google Sheets Sync would let me play around and try to do this myself. Granted, it would be better if this feature just was built into Wave! But, since it isn’t, I need to find a quasi automated process.