Ongoing integration issues with Citizens Bank

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageOngoing integration issues with Citizens Bank

While we work with our provider to resolve this issue, Wave recommends using the bank statement upload feature to import and categorize your transactions from Citizens Bank.
Beginning on February 2...

Read the full story here

edited January 2, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• TheDigitalOrchardTheDigitalOrchard Member Posts: 2

This is the second article with no "closure" statement posted. Really appreciate that you post these and offer commenting, but it's equally important to say "Everything is fixed now!". :wink:

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @TheDigitalOrchard

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I see you reached out to our social team over the weekend regarding the CIBC bank connection issue. As JD mentioned the issue is that there still may be some cases of users who aren't seeing a complete fix for this connection depending on their location or the type of account being used. I do agree with you that it may be confusing since the connections are working for a number of our users and these articles still exist. We will be discussing this in our next social and community meeting! Thanks again.

• JTLongoJTLongo Member Posts: 1

It is January 7, 2020. You still show Citizens Bank as an option but it does not work. I wasted lots of time on hold with Citizens trying to fix this before I saw this article. Why not remove Citizens as an option until it works?