Options

wave payments / payout

StatomicStatomic Member Posts: 1

Two days ago received an email from a wave stating

"We apologize for the inconvenience.

We evaluate risk based on several factors such as understanding a business' model to help us determine whether it is susceptible to high chargeback and refund velocity.

Unfortunately, we have deemed your business to be high risk due to the risks of chargebacks. We may occasionally re-evaluate a business if they can provide past credit card processing history showing low chargebacks and refund history.

We hope you understand our decision.

At this point, we have refunded the amount back to your customers and you can collect the same from them using other modes of payments."

That same day waves deleted around $10,000 worth of invoices and supposedly sent back to my clients. The problem that I am having is that no one has reached out to me about this situation besides the email. We have never had any charger back on the account. When Speaking to 5 of my clients that were included in the so call return on funds. They have stated that they has been no indication of funds returning back to them. And they also was wondering why the funds were being returned back when they made the payments. And none of my clients can pay the invoices that were returned because they are not seeing any reversal of funds. So right now its looks as if wave has taken their payment but as not released it over to our company or back to them. PLEASE HELP. This is very unusually because I have been using wave for over a year now and never experienced this with any invoice I've sent for payment online. THIS ONE ACTION HAS AFFECTED OUT PAYROLL AND SERVICES WE PROVIDED TO OUR CLIENTS. IF SOMEONE FROM WAVE COULD PLEASE REACH OUT TO US. WE HAVE ALREADY SENT THE CONTACT US FORM SEVERAL TIMES BUT SILL NO ANWSER.

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Statomic I've been in touch with our Account Management team who makes all account decisions for our payment processing and they've now sent you a response back. Please follow up directly through the correspondence if you have any further questions or concerns.

• Options
    YellahmacYellahmac Member Posts: 1
    I am also having the exact same issue with my account
  • Options
    KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @Yellahmac

I've taken a look into this for you and it appears that our team sent you an email on February 3rd regarding your Wave Payments account. If you have further questions about this, please respond to that email directly.