Options

Invoice Report

UHRP3UHRP3 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hello Team,

Is there a possibility to develop a report as shown below

The data export has the CSV file invoice_items.csv but it has only the invoice data and the respective invoice payment details are missing

edited August 31, 2018 in Accounting Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @UHRP3.

What kind of insights are you looking to get from a report like this? Depending on your answer, we may have a few things in the works that could be interesting to you.

Are you just looking for an easier way to see the status of your outstanding invoices?

edited March 17, 2018
  • Options

Hi @Alexia

I am looking for an easier way to see the status of each invoice.

Currently I am using the option Data Export but I need to play a lot by setting pivot table

Note: I understand that Wave database creates a transaction ID for each of the transaction. This also contributes to the data export but not an issue

• Options

Hi @Alexia @Mani

Another option could be a query builder, wherein we can build a report of our own, but it will be a large development for you.

Let me know if you require any inputs from me?

Regards

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @UHRP3 thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! I want to note that this space is meant to be one for sharing ideas and feedback, rather than issuing requests, and we cannot promise that suggestions on the forum will ultimately result in changes to Wave. Our Product team considers many things when planning our roadmap, including (extremely valuable) user feedback, market trends, Wave's own business goals, etc.

However, we're always interested in learning more about your workflows and the kinds of insights you are looking to gather, because even if we are not able to deliver on a specific suggestion, this information can inform the work that we do and ultimately help us to improve the experience of using Wave overall.

Thanks so much again for taking the time to contribute. :)