Options

Receipts uploaded through still 'processing'

waikikiwaikiki Member Posts: 5

Hi a few of my recipts have been stuck 'processing' for quite some time. What could be the proble? They are uploaded through the web (not through the app). Uploaded a few earlier and they were fine, then deleted one receipt and since then its stuck.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Nathan92Nathan92 Member Posts: 5

I am having the exact same issue. The app has also been removed from Playstore.

• Options

Also tried to open the wave receipt app on an iphone just now, and it's also not opening/ starting

• Options
    AnthonyHolmesAnthonyHolmes Member Posts: 1

Same for me. Receipt uploaded through the web interface is still showing as 'Processing' 4 hours later.

• Options
    Nathan92Nathan92 Member Posts: 5

I am getting worried now. Has anyone had any contact from any admin or from emails?

• Options
    One_AutoOne_Auto Member Posts: 15

I went on twitter, they have got back to and now my receipts are working

• Options

Yes, I just uploaded another set of receipts and seems to be working ok now. And the previous ones that were stuck 'processing' are fine now too.

• Options
    linley_m123linley_m123 Member Posts: 1

I'm experiencing the same issue. Uploaded 8 receipts about 8 hours ago and the status is still "Processing". Does anybody know whether this is a technical issue or are there any work arounds or an ETA for the resolution? Thanks!

• Options
    My receipts have uploaded but not any of details on the receipt.
  • Options
    ARJARJ Member Posts: 2

Same issue !
    Any update or solution ?

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @linley_m123 and @ARJ! Can you both upload some screenshots here of what you're seeing as far as those stuck 'Processing' receipts go? Would love to look further into this with you.

@One_Auto I'd love to see what this looks like for you as well, in terms of what details you expect to see in these receipt uploads versus what actually appears.

To everyone else who has weighed in here, thanks for keeping the thread updated, and I'm sorry our turnaround time as far as getting responses in the community has been a little lacking as of late.

• Options
    I posted my issue on twitter, someone got back to me and within an hour my receipts uploaded but didn't upload with any details filled in!
    Tried again and they worked ok.

Thanks
  • Options
    ARJARJ Member Posts: 2

@ConnorM

It was solved after a day. I didn't know why it happened at first place.
    Thank you

• Options
    20202020 Member Posts: 4
    Receipts not processing. Need to know a work around.
  • Options
    Technowhiz_1Technowhiz_1 Member Posts: 7
    RE: DIFFICULTY SYNCHRONIZING/ PIOSTING...

I searched ""sync" in the help files...no results...And I stumbled on a solution after deleting the App and hundreds of receipts photos, reinstalling it, and wasting a ton of time.

NOW, when I have trouble posting/editing receipts I logout of the App from my IPhone then log back in again...the receipts clear from being stuck.

IMPORTANT...This works provided you physically logout of the App first.

Hopefully WaveApps support will help others and document this suggestion ..this method works like a charm so far.

Also, I think WaveApps could promote these Communities more intensely in the Help files...WaveApps Communities are Way ahead of the competition.
  • Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Technowhiz_1

We appreciate you giving us a workaround in this community forum that seems to help you! We understand that some users are experiencing some buggy issues with the mobile receipts app depending on their phone or OS system. I do sincerely apologize for that. Our team is aware of this and we're hoping that this will be addressed in the future.

With regards to promoting the community, we've recently begun to offer this when you select our help button in the bottom of the wave account. This will bring you to a bot that will typically direct you to the community or our help center for some additional help! Thank you for acknowledging our community forum as a resource for other users.

edited June 2, 2020
  • Options
    NitaPNitaP Member Posts: 2

I can't find the mobile receipts app on Android Play Store.

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @NitaP

Wave Receipts isn't available in the Play Store, but we offer it for download directly from Wave. If you're on your Android device, you can go to https://www.waveapps.com/download-receipts-app to automatically download the app.

From the web, you can visit our Receipts product page and scan the QR code there to download the app from Wave.

Since this is a direct download from a third party (Wave) you'll need to ensure that your phone is allowing installs from sources other than the Google Play Store. I like this article from Digital Trends which goes over the basics of how to do this.

edited January 8, 2021
  • Options
    NitaPNitaP Member Posts: 2

When I click the link to download to my Android nothing happens.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @NitaP , in regards to the download not opening up automatically, the article that Julian posted above may help you solve this.

Alternatively, you can also access it via QR code through our website: https://www.waveapps.com/receipts

edited January 18, 2021