Bulk import?

GregoryGregory Member Posts: 5

I exported all my data from invoiced.com as a csv. It’s got invoices, customers, the whole shebang. It’s unclear to me how I can bulk import this into wave connect, even though I have it connected to my sheets and I see upload etc.

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Gregory! This is a tricky one! Is all of that information currently stored in a single .CSV? Or do you have it split out as separate .CSVs?

• GregoryGregory Member Posts: 5

Hi no it’s one csv. Which kind of makes sense: one column is customer, one column is invoice number, one column is amount, paid, etc

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Gregory . I'm afraid that currently there's no way to import this into Wave all at once. Wave Connect imports based on certain categories, for example Invoices. If you split out your invoice section, you can then import all of your invoices at once, repeating this process with each separate category.

• GregoryGregory Member Posts: 5

Hi Thank you for replying. Let me ask you this: is there a more comprehensive, friendly import from any other platform, like quickbooks? I could consider exporting to one of those during a trial, then importing here.

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Gregory, unfortunately there aren't really any other means for importing information into Wave besides the ones outlined here. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.