importing CSV files

BenpiggyBenpiggy Member Posts: 1

I was trying to import CSV bank files. One file went great, with > 30 entries.

The other one, with only 10 entries, only the latest 5 rows showed up . The earliest ones did not show up. Try changing the date format to YYYY-MM-DD as suggested in the forum with no improvement.

Any suggestion welcome.

Thank you

Ben

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Benpiggy, this one's tricky! Have you gone through the entirety of that troubleshooting article for CSV uploads? If you have, let me know, and we can try to break this down!

• NikNik Member Posts: 1

I'm in the same situation as Benpiggy trying to import a CSV file. Only 7 out of 9 entries are showing on Wave. Have changed the date to the correct format, made sure there's only 4 columns... gone through the troubleshooting article you mentioned, @ConnorM but it's still showing only 7 out f 9 entries. The 2 missing entries are in exactly the same format as the others. In other words, there are other entries that have the same description and amounts (in the way they are written), but for some reason, those 2 entries persistently do not show up.

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @Nik! That is strange, I'm not sure why these will not upload if others are all uploading normally. Are these transactions duplicates at all or are there any errors when uploading? For now it may be best to enter these two missing transactions directly from your Transactions page in Wave. I would also recommend trying Wave Connect to upload your transactions! This tool is a bit more user friendly and gives you more control and options for uploading!