Options

Any Wavers from INDIA?

rkk_777rkk_777 Member Posts: 1

wave accounting software is not often used in INDIA. Any person using this software in INDIA?

Comments

• Options
    NiranjanDNiranjanD Member Posts: 11
    Hi, I recently started using Wave. Although, to be honest, I'm not using this to manage my business.

I'm using this to manage my personal finance. I find using accounting solutions like Wave to be more comprehensive way to manage, and it eliminates the need for multiple apps that each perform individual task such as expense tracking, investment management, splitwise (to see from whom do I owe money).

I know many might think of this as a very stupid thing to do, but I find it very useful. Also, since I'm a finance professional and have sufficiently enough knowledge of accounting, its easy for me.
  • Options
    UHRP3UHRP3 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭

@rkk_777 said:
    wave accounting software is not often used in INDIA. Any person using this software in INDIA?

Hi @rkk_777

I am using it too much and successfully from 2018 for managing cooperative housing society billing.

It's really superb, awesome and easy.

Only drawback is, online payment is not activated for India, and also it is accrual based and in India we follow the cash base.(But wave has a report of Cash Flow which I submit it to our accountant).

Even if online payment is activated, perhaps UPI payment option will not be available since Wave has a different business model due which it is free.

Regards
    UHRP3

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @NiranjanD

Welcome to Wave :) Glad to hear you're making good use of our product for your personal finances.

Hi @UHRP3

Have you checked out our work around guide to Cash based accounting in Wave.
    Have a read and let us know if this is helpful for you.

• Options
    vishnuvivishnuvi Member Posts: 1

Not yet, just started to explore.