Menu Not Loading

VlerrieBRVlerrieBR Member Posts: 2

I've tried on 2 different devices on my home network that the menu refuses to load. It just shows the grey placeholder. On one of my other devices the menu shows perfect, also on my home network.

I've tried clearing my cookies and site data. I've also looked at the developer options and I keep getting a 403 forbidden error on a resource. In console I'm also getting Failed to load resource errors on breadcrumbs.js. Has anyone encountered this before, and how can I fix it?

Edit: so it turns out the public IP my ISP had for me was flagged for spam and that caused some of the wave resources to return with 403-forbidden.

edited January 17, 2020 in Technical Support

Comments

• TarrynTarryn Member Posts: 6

I'm having the same problem! It's so frustrating!!!! The software is basically useless if you can't access the menu options :( Have you had any luck fixing it yet?

• VlerrieBRVlerrieBR Member Posts: 2
    Hi> @Tarryn said:
    > I'm having the same problem! It's so frustrating!!!! The software is basically useless if you can't access the menu options :( Have you had any luck fixing it yet?

Just got it fixed. So apparently the public IP I used to connect with my ISP was flagged for spam e-mails. They swapped out my IP and now everything works again.
    Ah. Any idea how to get them to whitelist my IP? 😬
  • EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @Tarryn! It sounds like the issue you're experiencing may be caused by your Network settings. There are a few troubleshooting steps to take that should resolve the issue!

1. If you're using a VPN, try disabling it.

2. Power-cycle your modem and/or router. A great article that walks you through how to do this, and why it helps is available here.

3. Make sure that your browser is compatible with Wave.

4. Disabling your antivirus software, or adding waveapps.com to your antivirus whitelist should resolve any access issues you're having.

Thank you @EmmaP ! it seems to be working again - thank you, Internet fairies.

• Pat_McCabePat_McCabe Member Posts: 0

Hi I cant get the dashboard to load fully. I can see overdue bills cash flow however the lefthand menu which is used to navigate is missing.
    I have tried the latest Firefox and Chrome both normal and incognito. Cleared cache cookies etc. I can see most of my dashboard except for the menu on the left, it "pulses" as its trying to load but doesnt. Please can you help

edited January 24, 2020
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Pat_McCabe , I've merged your thread into this one so you can gather more context on the issue you're facing. Please follow Emma's troubleshooting steps above to fix it.